Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Potential With in us. ( Kagirareta kanousei) REdone.

"How did this happen... of all people why do I have to? I just wanted to live a normal and peaceful way!"
------------

8:00AM September 9th, 2013
"Wake up.. Wake up!!! WAKE UP ALREADY!!"
"W-what?" as I reply in a drowsy voice while I hear my tomboy sister yell in a slight angry voice.
"You're going to be late for the first day of high school, You know it's not middle school anymore."
"That's right. I'm now an average high school student named Cory Elwood ready to step into his adulthood of high school year!"
"Here I g-.... Umm sis, is this clock right?" As I ask in a slight scared tone.
"Yeah Ice, I tried waking you up but you wouldn't wake up."
  Some people just call me by my nickname Ice since apparently Cory means Ice in Japanese... what am I doing talking to my self?? I don't have time for that!

"Sis! you have to let me go with you to school with your potential or else I 'm going to be late!!"
"Too bad, You get what you deserve hehehe" 
In a flash, my sister was gone and more than likely at school by now.
"Ugh, late on first day of school.. how lame, everyone's gonna think I'm trying to seek attention or something... that sadistic sister of mine.."
"Hmm.. you know what, If I'm going to be late, I mind as well not go to school haha. Time to go boil some water for my cup noodles and turn on my PC"
*Bzzt*
The monitor shows Wondrows XP and a few second later shows his favorite anime wallpaper; TigerDragon
"Time to go troll the internet forums... hehehe.. should I start with 4chan? But trolling 2chan is funny as well.. today is going to be a fun day hehehehe"
At this moment Ice had the happiest smile he has ever had until he heard a angry demon's voice behind him.

"What do you think you're doing?"  As I hear a scary voice behind me I saw my death already.
"Crap...Sorry.. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!"
"Ugh, Bro you're so hopeless.." as she said in a disappointed tone, we saw a quick flash and was in front of the school.
"HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??" you ask?, Well my sister is an potential user that has the ability to transport to anyone who she kisses with the cost of her life span of 1minute-1year.depending on the situation
Wait who am I talking to... anyways...

"Hi Seto!" As I hear my sister say in the happiest tone of her voice.
"Hey Aki, you missed me?" as Seto said in a arrogant way.
"Ugh you guys are so disgusting, go get a room or something."
"Are you jelly Ice?"
Dammit I hate him so much... I can't believe my sister would date a bastard like him. I wonder if it's his potential ability or something that made my sister like him.
"Haha no way Seto, who would go so low to date someone like my sister."
BAM
"Ouch.. I saw that coming."

8:30AM September 9th, 2013.
"Hey Ice!"
As I turn around, I see two familiar faces who are Haru and Ikki my two childhood friends.
"Yo! have you guys seen the new episode of Haroohi Soozuemeyah?" as I said in a sketchy tone while I frantically glance around the class for my crush Miya to be in the same class this year.
Nowhere to be seen

"I guess she wouldn't be in a class full of Beta potential users... heh."
High school is much different than before, kids and even adults are now separated into 7 ranks of people.after the 2012 mass reconstruction of the world, where people are now  capable of using inhumane powers known as potentials which are separated into ranks, levels, and categories.
The 7 ranks are;
Beta- the lowest and weakest potential users which are among the weakest and useless potential users.
Gamma- the 2nd lowest consisting of few useful potential users and has the most creativity category  potential users.
Alpha- the 3rd lowest, known as the "regulars" with Alpha being most common potential users.
Sigma- This is where the gap widens amongst the ranks.After this ramk people are considered more valuable since most can use up to their 2nd level potential..
Epsilon- Known as "Elites". usually elites are full of the mental potentials amongst the 3 potential categories.
Upsilon- The "Kings"  which has common potentials of the physical potentials.
Omega- Otherwise known as "Gods" these are the few potential users that have two or more potentials and/or has up to their 3rd level potential.

"TAKE YOUR SEAT EVERYONE!!" As Mr.Goro our teacher walked in the class.
"Goro Again??He transferred over to high school? Here goes another boring year of high school." as Haru's telepathy potential came talking to my mind.
"Honestly not the boring Goro again."  Wait...was that out loud?
I look around the class and confirmed that it was out loud.
My first day of high school and already made a fool of myself *sigh*.

12:00PM September 9th , 2013, PE FIELD.
"Alright Betas, let's see... run 10 laps around the school" as Mr.Goro looked bored
"AWWWW" "WHY" "DAMMIT" as the whole class moaned and whined.
"Start now or it will be 20 laps!"
"Ugh why does the Alpha, Epsilon, and them get free time but we have to run?" (class)
"It's because you guys are betas. NOW GO!" As goro screamed at top of his lungs.

At that moment, I saw her, Miya Hartfeld with her small face, her sparkling eyes, her ... everything that just makes you want to be with her.
"RUN FASTER BETAS!" as Goro just killed the mood and yelled.
Damn that Goro.

3PM-September 9th 2013- After School
"Aww are you serious it's raining??" As I complained but then I saw her again, Miya my crush in the rain...wait.a second, is she dancing?
"Wait! it's my time to use my potential- Chance.to get to know her better.. With this my chance will become higher by two fold."
"Yo Ice!! wait up!"
"Dammit. " As I turn around I see Haru and Ikki waving and walking towards me.
"Sup guys." As i turn back around. I see Miya walk away,
I guess I had no chance after all.

3:05PM September 9th 2013 Split Road
"See ya" As I wave and part away with my friends with a smile.
"HEEEEEELP! PLEASE SOMEONE!"
That sounds familiar.. Is that who I think it is?
As I rush over and approach to the scene catching my breath, I witness my crush Miya being attacked by a kid from our school with a Sigma tattoo on his forearm.
"I can't possibly win against a Sigma... I'm just a beta.. what can I do? Should I call for help? Should I call over Haru and Ikki? What do I do??" 
Either way.. I can't just stand here. I have to act now before I regret it like before.

"h-h-h-Hey y-y-you I don't think fighting against a girl is cool don't you think?" as i said in a shaky scared voice.
"Get lost, I don't have time to deal with you."
"Oh is that so? I'm a upsilon rank potential user.."
"Is that why I see a beta tattoo on your neck?"
Crap I forgot we just got our rank imprinted today.
"Well this is you know, just for designs hehe..besides you do know a potentials user fighting against another potential user is against the law and is deemed Vigilante with out permission right?"
"It's only illegal and considered vigilante if I get caught..... enough talk. its time for both of you to die."
""I grant thee fist level potential one day of my life, please make the water around Elwood hot!"
"What the hell....is this boiling water falling from the sky?"
"You guessed it Beta trash, my potential is to make water near a person hotter, colder, or poisonous"
"And it's raining..." This is bad. I'm at a total disadvantage Am I going to die here? "How did this happen... of all people why do I have to? I just wanted to live a normal and peaceful way!"
" I have no other choice but to use my 2nd level potential... It's a race against time.. If my umbrella melts in the rain, I'll probably be burned to death with this water.."
"I'm bored I need to hurry and find the time potential user, I Grant thee second level potential one month of my life, make the water around Elwood poisonous!"


My 2nd level potential is... luck how can I be lucky enough to survive?
"This is bad... my 2nd level won't work on a opponent like him.. Do I have to use my 3rd level? It's been a secret but no one is here besides us so I have no choice.."
"I grant thee third level potential one year of my life, please make a miracle happen!"


Then in a moment I felt the time of my life span withdrawn but miraculously a plan to win came in my mind.

"Miya please let me see that"
Then Miya quickly handed Ice the bag she was carrying and Ice quickly took out a mysterious item.
"It's over Ice.. give up now and I'll let you off with a arm and a leg hahaha."
"After you revealed your potential..this match was already decided." 
"What?" as the boy questioned.
"Your ability is to make a clear aura around me to make the water change.. but it also means that any water near me will turn either hot,cold. or poisonous depending on your command."
"S-so? what about it? your words won't scare me" the mysterious boy looked in fear.
"You know what this is right?, It's a canteen full of water... Actually it would be poison now huh?"
"Crap... I GRANT THEE -" as the boy spoke
"Too late."
In a moment of seconds Ice opened the canteen and slashed the ooze like liquid on the mysterious boy causing the boy to cry in agony and pain.
"Game, set, match, ERASE."
"AHHH IT BURNS.... YOU.. YOU... THE SIGMA'S WONT BE QUIET ABOUT THIS!"
In a flash the boy's existence disappeared, otherwise known as erased.

"Umm thank you for your help.." as Miya finally spoke with a scared tone.
"No prob! haha."
THUMP!
Suddenly the cute girl collapsed in the wet ground while the rain pours on her hard in the midst of her smiling.
This is so cliche... a guy saving a girl he like this haha. as Ice thought to himself.
"I better take her home before she gets sick."

"Interesting.. a beta using up to level 3 of his potential and winning against a sigma.. kukuku... I'll be expecting more Ice Elwood." Then the mysterious man dispersed into the darkness.
"Weird. I felt someone's presence.. I guess not."

Potential rule 1: A person erased will reincarnate to a new without his potential ability..

CHAPTER 1 END
TO BE CONTINUED.

Please comment and critique my light novel. I took in a few advices from /a/ and will try to redo this story once i get more advices.

1 comment: