Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Obsolete Potential. Chapter 1. (Iminonai Kanousei)

It is the 22nd century where every place on earth is filled with potential users, or non potentials users, otherwise known as the "Obsoletes".  With the new system of potentials, many obsoletes have suffered the loneliness,despair, and worst case; the death otherwise known as "Erase" from the hands of potential users.....

"Fuck this!" As Zence  Kisaragi screamed out with anguish.
He looked around to see if anyone saw him scream.
"No one.." Just as I thought. "Hahaha..."
Another day, another boring time of the day. School.
The time and day where all the cool kids will get with the girls or vice versa the girls teasing the guys.
School is also where most potential users gather to find the Obsoletes or where the Obsoletes find a way to erase the Potentials.

School was now a place filled with government's secretly hired students to erase all the Obsoletes to make the "Perfect world" in the eyes of the government.
Kisaragi was one of them.

12:00PM September 08/ 211X
"Kisaragi Come over here and clean up this mess you made!" As the teacher yelled at him full of annoyance and disgust.
Fucking Obsolete telling me what to do... as Kisaragi thought to himself
He put down his PSP9000 and slowly walked over to the closet full of brooms and slowly creeped over to the mess on the ground
"HURRY UP AND WALK FASTER!" as Goro Sensei yelled to him.
"GOD DAMN IT I KNOW!"
"Fuck."... Did I say that out loud just now? He couldn't help but think what would happen now would only be 1. Detention. 2. Clean up of the whole classroom. 3. Act first and erase the Obsolete.
 Goro sensei just shook his head and walked off without saying anything
Wow, he must feel disappointed in me haha. Like I care. as Zence thought.
"Haha Zence why are you such a delinquent man, that won't get you anywhere with the ladies" as Hikaru Tomonori said.
Who is Hikaru you say? He's my best childhood friend since 2nd grade and probably the only person I would never kill even if he was an Obsolete.
"You know I hate school, and all the people in it" As I said in a annoying tone.
"Yeah but , with the potential system it's better to have more friends than enemies" As Hikaru proclaimed.
"Well, I guess that's right. Oh, well class is about to start so I'll see you later Hikaru"
Even if you're a Obsolete... I'll protect you.. my friend..


3:00PM  September 08/211X
Finally school finished...I guess I'll go catch up on that anime Case Geese once i get home..
The rain started pouring and all you can see now is the couples under one umbrella while they talk about their meaning love life...
"Guh!" As i accidentally claimed.
Is...Is that a girl dancing in the rain....?
Then I saw a glimpse of her... She had blonde hair, a small face, and had mysterious aura around her that would make you just go out and dance with her in the rain.
"Zence wait up!!" as i hear Hikaru screaming from 3 miles away.  And I turn around to wave at him.
Honestly. How loud can he be?
As I turn back, I don't see the girl anymore,
Where could she have gone? as I ponder.





5:00PM September 08/211X

"Alright cya tomorrow!" As I yell while we part off.
I have to get rid of one Obsolete by this month or I'll be- As I was thinking, I saw the mysterious girl again. As I approach her, I also see two mysterious man walk up to her in the dark alley here
Weird.. I secretly spy on the interaction and see the mysterious man suddenly attack the girl with his potential power.
Is that his potential ability...? Is it either the potential of strength increase or potential of bone hardening? What level potential can it be? As  I was wondering the girl was getting attacked I stood there thinking of what I should plan to do.
"Should I help..?" "What if she's an Obsolete and the Potentials are just doing there job?" "Should I help the potentials..?"
I can't just stand here I have to do something at least.
"FUCK THIS!"

"h-h- Hey I don't think it's fair to go 2vs1 against a Obsolete don't you think?" As I stated with a little nervousness, recklessness, and a little bit of a shaky tone.
"Hahaha Kid you should watch out before you get hurt" As the Man said with a little cockiness.

The Rule and Basicsof Potentials and Obsoletes.
1. A potential has all rights to kill an  Obsolete if he/she has proof that he/she is an Obsolete.
2. A fight against a potential and a potential is only allowed if the government has given permission to do so.
3. Use of potentials on any government hired potential users will deem the attackers as an "Vigilant"
4. Giving an Obsolete a potential through a machine or genetically inhumane way is illegal therefore defined as "Vigilant".
5. If an Obsolete becomes a Potential user through hard training, he/she is also a potential user of Level G..
6. There are 7 Levels of potentials, and 3 types of potentials.
7. Level A,B,C,D,E,F,G,  are the levels of the Potentials, with level A being the strongest. with only 3 known til this day.
8. The 3 types of Potentials known are, Mental, Physical, Creativity potential.
9. There are currently 255 known potential users til this day.
10. The outcome of using potential varies upon the person.

"I see you're a potential user as well, My name is Zence. Yours?"
"Hey kid, I'm a vigilant so I have no right to give off my name to a brat like you, but I'll tell you one thing, my potential is to increase my strength by two folds for the cost of- Haha I can't tell you anymore than this."
The strange man steadily rushes towards Zence with his potential enlisted fist.
But in a flash, all we see is the man collapsed on the floor with his existence being "Erased".
"Fool, For one, a vigilant should never fight against a Gov. Potential user like me.and two, a potential user should never reveal his potential to anyone. not even his or her loved one."
"w-w-w-what the hell... YOU'RE A MONSTER GET AWAY.  FROM ME!" As the 2nd mysterious man fears as if he has seen death in front of him."
Too Late hahahaha.
"STOP!!!" As the girl behind Zence cries.
"Please don't kill any one... It's not right.. please let the man go..he only wanted to see If i was an obsolete or a potential user.." The girl is crying as if something precious has died of hers.
"He tried to kill you, He's a vigilant... why do you want to let him go so bad?"
"Please... let him go..." As the girl cries more.
" FUCK THIS!, SCRAM!. Don't ever come back here again." As i sound pissed.
The man quickly runs away into the deeper dark alley while tripping and falling.

"I can't  believe i used my potential on such weak pathetic human like this"
"Thank you..." As the girl had a smile on her face while crying.
THUMP!
The girl suddenly collapsed and hit her head hard on the ground.
How cliche can this get.... honestly? As i think in my head.

"The hell did I just see...Zence is a potential user...?" as Hikaru thought with nervousness and secretly ran off in the dark
fuck this.. As Zence carried her all the way to his home.  Wet in the rain thinking how nice the girl smells as the girls hair shines in the rain.
But what he didn't realize, was the start of a whole new life that was ready for him.

Remaining potential users: 254.

Chapter 1 End.
To be continued....
Hey guys! Well, this was chapter one.. Please comment and tell me if it was good or bad and what I can improve on. This is my first time doing a light novel sort of novella so i can use all the criticism i can get. Thanks you! If you like my story please share this blog or book mark it as well! Thanks and see you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment